Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Notifications on employee termination
Notifications on employee termination [message #285131] Mon, 03 December 2007 12:15 Go to next message
daibatzu
Hi, I'm trying to setup apps to send workflow notifications to a few people each time an employee has been terminated. I think I may have narrowed it down to the event 'oracle.apps.per.api.assignment.actual_termination_emp_asg' (is it the right one?) but I'm unsure how to create an event subscription for it?
How can I do this? When I tried to create a subscription I saw a lot of stuff I'm simply not familiar with since I'm really an apps developer but standing in for the regular sysadmin for now.
Many thanks
Re: Notifications on employee termination [message #287346 is a reply to message #285131] Wed, 12 December 2007 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mukulkant

Hi

Why Dont u create a event based alert on the table PER_PERIOD_OF_SERVICES

Regards
mukul
Re: Notifications on employee termination [message #288354 is a reply to message #285131] Mon, 17 December 2007 03:12 Go to previous message
daibatzu
Thanks a lot mukul. It worked for me. I had to first learn about the alert manager though. Tis pretty cool.
Previous Topic: Oracle E-Business Suite Fresh Start
Next Topic: Oracle GL journal doubt
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 07 07:37:30 CDT 2024